5.10.2008

Image of Irony

I admit it, I like to browse "lol" pictures. Here's a great one.

You'd think that a lack of historical knowledge would be the only thing wrong with these people. You'd think that the irony of this ideology would end at race, ethnicity, culture, xenophobia.

...but no, I am proven wrong, it's much more than that. As much as I despise her hatred and ignorance, I have got to thank that lady for pushing the envelope of senselessness.

Political Picture - Protester
see more politics and fun!

Tongue-in-cheek, I can't help but say that it sounds like "...fecal." Might seem a bit forced to you, but it honestly jumps out at me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right, "fecal" works. The one that came to mind for me was similar--"offal."

I'm also reminded of this infamous sight.

Thanks for the link to Pundit Kitchen! Looks fun.

LISA VAZQUEZ said...

Hi there!

Thanks for that amusing photo....white hypocrisy rears its head once more...{snickers}

Continue to blow the trumpet!
Lisa

http://blackwomenblowthetrumpet.blogspot.com