9.12.2008

Friday Hip-Hop 9.12.08


This podcast is a little long (nearly 21 minutes) but totally worth it. I went to Bambu's Exact Change album release tour on Tuesday at Cafe du Nord in San Francisco and I just had to highlight some of the folks that performed their art on the stage.

This was the first time I saw Bambu perform since Native Guns broke up (long time man, long time) and this was also the last performance EyeASage will do until her album comes up. So it was good to catch her before she goes into seclusion (she clowned my phone, man! Can't believe it! Ain't nothing wrong with vintage 1998 cell phones! :-) ) to work on her album.

Anyways, without further ado, enjoy.


Do D.A.T.



Ise Lyfe



Emassin




Zion I


Intro, Intercessions, and Outro by: The Coup

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I had no clue you had a podcast. I gotta check it out