Carlo and I are specifically looking for blog submissions that focus on:
- Issues of white privilege and institutionalized racism.
- Racial issues concerning LGBTQI people and their struggles within the LGBTQI community.
- Women of color and their struggles within the feminist community.
- Issues concerning capitalism and racial disparities.
- Issues concerning imperialism and racism (Particularly blogs that use Marxist critical perspectives intertwined with a critical look at race and power).
- Mass media and representations of people of color
- The rule of law and race and class (such as court ordered sterilizations being predominately forced on men and women of color from lower class backgrounds, etc.).
- Racism within the activist community (such as white socialists describing people of color socialists as being "nationalistic," etc.).
- Plus much much more and anything your mind can think of. Please distribute this post widely. Thanks.